Revised January 16, 2022
To promote the safety and well being of our congregation, please follow these guidelines:
- Attendees must assess themselves for COVID symptoms and potential exposure prior to attending. Stay home if:
- You have ANY symptoms that COULD be due to Covid-19.
- You have traveled internationally within the last 10 days.
- There will be a maximum of 25 people allowed in the building at any one time.
- Sign in to the log book for contact tracing.
- Indoors, N95 masks are required to be worn by all adults and KN94 masks by children over the age of 2 years, with exception of the minister and speakers while they are presenting.
Outdoors, masks are recommended if physical distancing is not being maintained.
- N95 masks for adults, KN94 masks for children and face shields are available in the vestibule.
- Use Hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Singing is limited to a maximum of two people, wearing masks designed specifically for singing. These can be provided by the UUCUV.
Please note that this policy replaces all prior versions.