Virtual Services and Gatherings
We hope you will join us for virtual Sunday worship and other creative on-line alternatives to stay connected to each other and our faith while we cannot meet in person. Read Rev. Jan’s message of hope and connection here.
Using Zoom: If you already have Zoom on your laptop, tablet or phone: Open Zoom, click on Join a Meeting, and put in the listed Meeting ID #. Alternatively, click the link provided below.
Sunday Service, May 31, 10 a.m.– “Resting in Liminal Space” — Rev. Jan
The beginning of the service is intergenerational and children are encouraged to be with us!
You are welcome to join the Zoom meeting at 9:45 and chat with each other until 10, with video on so that we can all see each other.
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 792 198 974
- Password: 161449
Sundays at 9 a.m.–Religious Exploration for all ages with Teacher Jenny
May 31: RE this Sunday will explore our creativity and how it might be of service. Come prepared to see how a simple piece of paper can be transformed into something unique and beautiful under the guidance of Leah Goat with Laura Moberg acting teacher this week.
The Congregational Zoom Room opens shortly before 9:00 for children and those who care about them to settle in. Religious Exploration with Teacher Jenny and DRE Laura runs between 9:00 – 9:55. We then transition to the 10 am multi-generational service (ID 792 198 974) with a family reading the Story for All Ages. Contact: DRE Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/629301603?pwd=ZkwxNmdSWTNzU0lyYTlVbWhvR2VYdz09
- Meeting ID: 629 301 603
- Password: 498675
Mondays from 9:30-10:30 a.m.– Movement with Qigong, YinYoga and Meditation
Sessions every Monday morning 9:30 – 10:30 lead by DRE Laura Moberg. Arrive at 9:15 to settle in. Stay a while after to check in and chat! Show up in loose fitting clothes with an optional pillow, blanket and coffee/tea thermos. Contact: DRE Laura at email@example.com.
Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m.– Energetic Movement: Energy Medicine Yoga – EFT Tapping – Meditation with Laura Moberg, DRE
- Energy Medicine Yoga guides you through simple yoga poses, empowered by conscious breathing and energy awareness.
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) leads you to tap on a set of vital meridian points as you contact and clear thoughts and emotions.
- Meditation in this circle is rarely still and not always silent as a wide variety of meditations from our Six Sources are offered.
- Welcome to settle in and connect at 9:15 with a blanket and pillow and feel free to linger until 10:45 savoring and sharing the peace and tranquility with each other.
- Contact: Laura Moberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.–Afternoon Story Time
Sharing wisdom and stories for the young and young at heart.
Gather Wednesdays at 4:30 pm to listen to stories read by Jenny, the children and adults who want to share in this delightful wisdom hour. Welcome to bring your own contribution! Contact DRE Laura at email@example.com.
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86443964695?pwd=TEtkLzhSR2J3bEkvWEhoUkNNRHJFUT09
- Meeting ID: 864 4396 4695
- Password: 325946
Thursdays at 12:30 p.m.–Lunch with the Minister
Join Rev. Jan during your lunch break as we explore some thoughts on living in difficult times. Let’s share our thoughts and wisdom with each other.
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/619598533
- Meeting ID: 619 598 533
Fridays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. — Earth & Sky Circle
On the mythic journey to wholeness, we nourish and support one another as we explore our archetypal patterns in astrology and the four elements. Led by Laura Moberg, DRE Questions? Contact Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85197818046
- Meeting ID: 851 9781 8046
- Password: 273830